Friday, September 26, 2008

Glorious Laborious

We are the proud parents of a gorgeous 7 lb. 5 oz. baby girl! She came last night at 2:46am EST after almost 3 hours of intense pushing. Katie has barely had time to catch her breath, so the name is still TBD, but I think we will have one by this afternoon. Thanks everyone for your prayers and support. Both mother and baby are doing great. Expect more details later.



Our view from the delivery room (Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary)



Katie an hour or so after checking in



My girls



Girl Cub



El Papá

10 comments:

Christine said...

YAY!!! YAY!!!! YAY!!! She is adorable. So glad everything turned out so well. I can't wait to hear the name you've chosen. LC

page family said...

YEAH! Can I spread the word? Can't wait to see her in person!

Laurie said...

Wow, Katie. You win. 3 hours of pushing?!? She is absolutely beautiful and you look fantastic. Glen, you are such a cute daddy!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girls. I am so happy for the both of you. Best Wishes and Congrats. I love the pic with Glen and baby.

kelly said...

so freakin cute!!! congratulations. we can't wait to meet her.

Clare said...

Cami was 7 lb 5 oz also. I thought it was a perfect size. She's so beautiful. Congrats you guys!

Tammy said...

Congratulations! I wish I could see her!

Mel said...

She is absolutely gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see her. I am so glad that we are both having girls; they can be friends.

Diana said...

She's so beautiful! You all look great. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Hi Glen,
We are so happy and excited for you. Ava is so cute! Cameron would not include our blog address in the e-mail he sent you last night, so here it is: http://hillandcam.blogspot.com