
We've begun decorating our baby's room, and this is my contribution. For those not savvy to films involving diminutive British thieves, it is a signed cast photo from the 1981 epic Time Bandits. In case our baby is small, devious, or British, she can look up from her crib and see the guiding light of role models like Ogg, Strutter, Fidget, Randall, Vermin and the crew.
Check the brilliance:
Also, do admire Katie's supreme skills with needle and thread. Wall hangings, stuffed aquatic creatures, and a tiny doll. She's good.




Due date is Thursday. Here goes nothin.
5 comments:
YYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!! You have a blog! I love it. Love all the fun baby stuff, too. Lotsa talent at your house!
wow! great job on the baby decor! i'd like that in our house. maybe you'll let me copy your patterns sometime.
Love your blog! Fun stuff! So excited for the little princess to arrive!
ok katie, you are incredible. wow. very cool baby decor
Katie, I always knew you were talented, but your baby stuff is seriously impressive. Love the wall hangings.
I'm working on Theo's Halloween costume. We'll see how it turns out. Have I mentioned how excited I am that you have a blog?
Post a Comment