Not a whole ton new to say, we'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Ada was the demo baby for the hospital baby bath time class today. She got stage fright and cried.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She is so cute. She has darling little chubbie cheeks. I am so happy for you. She is perfect!!!
8 comments:
She is so cute. She has darling little chubbie cheeks. I am so happy for you. She is perfect!!!
keep those pictures coming. she, of course, is very cute. good job katie! what an accomplishment.
Too cute! Okay Katie you don;t look like you just had a baby.
Hooray hooray for babies and for you! And seriously, you look like a champ in those pictures Katie.
CONGRATS! Love the name! So fun to see your blog and keep in touch. She is beautiful.
CONGRATS! She is gorgeous and so are you, Katie. Your family looks so happy. Yay for sweet, healthy babies!
she is so dang cute!
Katie! I didn't realize you have a blog. Um. Your little girl is so adorable!
Also. I LOVE the name Ada.
Congrats!
Post a Comment