Monday, November 17, 2008

Rest In Peace

Mother's Cookies
Formed: 1914
Bankrupt: 2008



The credit crunch hits home. Any good Californian knows what a loss this is. My childhood was pink and white. No more.

Leave the bag in the sun and enjoy a brick of frosted carcasses. Pour out some sprinkles for my homies.

3 comments:

Christine said...

HOW SAD!!! That was the ultimate treat when I was a kid, but the biggest mess now that I'm a mom.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA You crack me up Glen-"Pour some sprinkles for my homies" 2 funny! I too love those yummy tasting animals. Really Sad!What kind of future do our children have without Mothers cookies? I hope Obama puts this on his top priorities list so that we can live again! Thanks for informing us of this sad sad daY.

Laurie said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! How will I survive?? I must run to the store and stockpile them! Every time we bought them for Carol (not often enough) I'm afraid I made them disappear more quickly than she anticipated. Oh, sorrow.