Glen and I had a free New Years Day, so we decided to check out the house where my family lived when I was born. I haven't been there since I was three so I didn't remember a whole ton. My room was the top right window, and it had green carpeting.

I did remember this place:
5 comments:
Cute! How fun to see. I hear a lot about that house. We never made it there when we lived in Philly. We did see the Glenmore house and ate at Ron's School House. You can see where our priorities are.
It is a very cute house. Don't know abut the green carpet but I am sure it was "IN" back then...heehe
Nice you got to visit the house and have nice thoughts as the memories rolled in. Neat!
That's always fun to check out past homes and remember things from there. That is a really cute house BTW. Glad you had a nice New Year's Day.
How cute!! It's always nice to visit childhood places. I'm glad you got the chance!
Yay! How fun to see that. Boy, it doesn't look at all like I thought it would. I remember it being huge, but I guess any house is huge to a little kid. I remember the attic and outside. And the green carpet. :)
Post a Comment