That label is scary. Very not comforting and very not reassuring. Maybe it's ground up horse hooves or something. It seems like that is always the secret ingredient. unfortunately.
great pictures! annelise came up to me while i was looking at them and i told her it was baby ada, so we said hi to her, and then annelise said, "baby ada pretty"
6 comments:
She is better dressed than I am. I need a monkey hat.
WOw. I am so glad that they bothered to put that label on her shoes. So informative.
That label is scary. Very not comforting and very not reassuring. Maybe it's ground up horse hooves or something. It seems like that is always the secret ingredient. unfortunately.
great pictures! annelise came up to me while i was looking at them and i told her it was baby ada, so we said hi to her, and then annelise said, "baby ada pretty"
Cute!! What a girly girl! The wardrobe is good but as Annie says..."Your never fully dressed without a smile" Ada's got that smile!
This comment:
Other verbiage
Post a Comment