
I was determined to finish old projects this year, and what do I do? I find a brand new hobby to help me build up my pile of unfinished projects! Hooray!
I recently took a smocking class with a friend, and I am hooked. At night I have dreams of little smocked dresses dancing in my head. So far I have four smocking projects I want to tackle. Have I finished ANY smocking yet? Of course not! Will I end up finishing ANY projects this year? Questionable.
6 comments:
Smocking is SO cute. I can't wait to see something you make . . . in 2011, of course. ;)
i love smocking! can't wait to see what you do!
You will finish one very-cutely-smocked-Easter dress. Adelle is counting on you! WE can do it!
ok, that is adorable. Wow! You are so stinkin' cool.
note: that picture is not something i did. sadly.
i don't think i even know what smocking is. i see the pic but i've never even heard that term. hmmm...someone is not crafty. maybe this explains my scarf i have been "knitting" for the past 4 years and it is only half-way done.
Post a Comment