Such a great picture! She is just so cute. Thank you
OK...so you must be like the only other people who has seen Bed Knobs and Broomsticks. A personal fave, by the way! Every time I sing something from there, others look at me like I'm crazy! Ada's a dolly!
I too love Bedknobs and Broomsticks. :) She is sure growing fast. I love your creativity in your monthly picturs of Ada!
She keeps getting cuter and cuter. Aww I hope to see her before she is a young woman! LOL
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Such a great picture! She is just so cute. Thank you
OK...so you must be like the only other people who has seen Bed Knobs and Broomsticks. A personal fave, by the way! Every time I sing something from there, others look at me like I'm crazy! Ada's a dolly!
I too love Bedknobs and Broomsticks. :) She is sure growing fast. I love your creativity in your monthly picturs of Ada!
She keeps getting cuter and cuter. Aww I hope to see her before she is a young woman! LOL
Post a Comment