Dang cute little girl! (And what's the name of the new car?)
I was thinking the same thing Christine. What is the name???Ada is such a doll. Growing up too quickly.
the name is the title of the post.
She is a darling baby growing up so fast! And I love the name of the car... it's the one I voted for!
so cute! ada is looking more and more like a kid--crazy!
Ada is such a doll! I love the random key banging from my baby too. I didn't realize you were teaching piano. I have been thinking about starting. Any advice?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Dang cute little girl! (And what's the name of the new car?)
I was thinking the same thing Christine. What is the name???
Ada is such a doll. Growing up too quickly.
the name is the title of the post.
She is a darling baby growing up so fast! And I love the name of the car... it's the one I voted for!
so cute! ada is looking more and more like a kid--crazy!
Ada is such a doll! I love the random key banging from my baby too. I didn't realize you were teaching piano. I have been thinking about starting. Any advice?
Post a Comment