But....
I see other babies a mere 6 months old with hair that can't be contained in two bursting pigtails....
and I crave.
Is lusting for someone else's benefit so bad? Maybe it is time to consider this:
Naw. If she can be patient, so can I. Bald really is beautiful.
7 comments:
Not to discourage you, but Calet didn't have hair until she was 15 months or something. Maybe she'll get it sooner. ;o)
In Cami's 1 year pictures there was enough hair to put a little clippie in the front. The sides had some hair, but not the front. By the time she had her 2 year pictures taken, there were beautifully long pig tails.
I think the baby toupee may be the way to go. No, she is a doll just the way she is. She wouldn't be your little Ada if she had a full head of pigtails. I think I would feel the same way though if I had a girl and she didn't have hair for me to do. I guess you just stick with the headbands for now.
Two words - Elmer's glue. Keeps the bows in every time!
that was my go-to trick! but then it started pulling out the little hair she did have, and I stopped. gotta hold onto whatever shes got.
Dear BHL anonymous,
While I undertand your plight, please know that the other end of the spectrum...TMH (Too Much Hair) definatley has it's drawbacks too. My cute little TMH would hardly sit still to make her unruly curly locks look good. Half the time it looked like I picked up the poor child off the side of the road! Embrace her darling baldness!...you have plenty of years to come to wrestle your darling into a cute hairstyle! :)
with a face like that, who needs hair? I mean, really, how jealous do you really need to make all the other moms around you?
Andrea and bald Ella
Post a Comment