I recently purchased a snack cup with a slit lid, thinking it would be a nice thing to have for church, the car, or any mobile snacking situation. I had not considered Ada's preference for eating by the fistful. Here is her first attempt at getting any food from the snack cup. Her hand is in a fist, stuck in the cup. She walked around like this for 5 minutes before she let go of the food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Generally, monkeys don't smile when they are caught in a monkey trap. You seem to have a strange monkey.
Yeah, I've never been a big fan of the slit lid snack cup. My kids have never been able to figure them out. Maybe she'll wise up next time.
She is most definitely a Fewkes. Just ask Glen about Fist Full of Lettuce and how the Fewkes eat popcorn. Fewkes genetics run deep. How does she like ketchup?
Post a Comment