That's right! I have a new baby to care for!
Yesterday I:
changed her diaper twice
dressed her in a shirt
took her for a walk in a stroller
put a hat on her bald head
fed her a cheese sandwich
gave her milk in a sippy cup
put her down for a nap
washed her hands (this happened many times during the day)
rocked and sang to her
read her books
dressed her in pajamas
brushed her teeth
put her in the crib for the night
-all as directed by mama Ada.
I loved every minute of it.

(warning, old picture. Ada has a *little* more hair now)
4 comments:
Totally love it, Katie. That picture of Ada is so cute. She has a lot of Glen in her smile.
Best Grandma ever!!!!! (Great Grandma Ada and Great-Great Grandma Ada wish they could help Mama Ada out also!)
I just love you and Ada! I want to watch her play baby doll one of these days. I'll even help her feed the baby.
so cute!
Post a Comment