I like that. :) Ruby is rebelling against sitting in a chair now to eat. She just wants to either sit in my lap or run around. I like how Ada shares with her doll.
That's hilarious. It looks exactly like the bread Aladdin steals too. Don't you love it when they feed their toys? What a fun girl!
Gotta steal to eat. Gotta eat to live. She's a cutie.
Oh so fun!!! Cute Ada.
That is so cute!!!
too funny! Aww I like that she shared...smothering her doll with bread! LOL She just keeps getting cuter
so funny!!
All I can say over this post: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I like that. :) Ruby is rebelling against sitting in a chair now to eat. She just wants to either sit in my lap or run around. I like how Ada shares with her doll.
That's hilarious. It looks exactly like the bread Aladdin steals too. Don't you love it when they feed their toys? What a fun girl!
Gotta steal to eat. Gotta eat to live.
She's a cutie.
Oh so fun!!! Cute Ada.
That is so cute!!!
too funny! Aww I like that she shared...smothering her doll with bread! LOL She just keeps getting cuter
so funny!!
All I can say over this post: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Post a Comment