So cute. The beach is so great. We should all go sometime!
I LOVE that picture! And adorable stories. :) I like that I can hear her cute little voice in my head now when you tell fun stories about her.
I might have let Theo eat "ceam" for breakfast the other day. Maybe.
Love the stories and I agree, the picture is equally cute!
She is getting so big! Thanks for sharing.
i love those little comments!! please come back to provo!!
So cute! I miss you and that cute little voice of hers.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So cute. The beach is so great. We should all go sometime!
I LOVE that picture! And adorable stories. :) I like that I can hear her cute little voice in my head now when you tell fun stories about her.
I might have let Theo eat "ceam" for breakfast the other day.
Maybe.
Love the stories and I agree, the picture is equally cute!
She is getting so big! Thanks for sharing.
i love those little comments!! please come back to provo!!
So cute! I miss you and that cute little voice of hers.
Post a Comment