Monday, August 9, 2010

row, row, row your (rented) boat

Knowing we would be in NYC for a day with a toddler who isn't too interested in museums, we tried to come up with an activity we would all enjoy.
The only way to keep Ada from doing a triple flip off the side was to bribe her with granola bars. I present to you, Exhibit A:



6 comments:

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

so fun... was this in central park or where?? such a fun idea!!! cute pics

Laurie said...

CUTE! And it looks like so much fun! I'm jealous. You are such a fun family. We need some lessons on how to be fun like you. :)

Christine said...

Oh how fun! I love all her hair. What a cute Ada!!!

robyn said...

so great! when mom told me about your side trip to central park i started thinking about the wiggles song central park new york. sounds like a memorable saturday!

Jayson & Sara said...

Oh how fun! I wish we were still there and could have joined you! These pictures make me miss the city and question why we didn't get together more often since you guys were so close!

Anonymous said...

You guys do such fun things together. What a cute family