Monday, November 22, 2010

Free Prints!

Free Prints! Just like last year, I've got some block print love that I want to share for the holidays: a playful print of City Hall in Philly (8x10) and a handsome portrait of William Howard Taft (9x10.25) for the ladies. Just send me your mailing address and which one (or both) you dig and that's it. No fees accepted. The only thing I ask is that it stay on your fridge for a minimum of one week.

"Everybody has won and all must have prizes." - Dodo Bird




7 comments:

Sara said...

seriously? i would love one of the philly ones, so awesome!

lisa said...

wow--yall make such a talented couple. I love the philly town hall one. How do you do it?

kelly said...

freakin' awesome! would LOVE the town hall one.

This Old Farmhouse Millville said...

Yes! One of each please :) I have the perfect spot for these! I will send you my address of FB.

Jayson & Sara said...

9450 Crocker Road
Granite Bay CA 95746

The Romneys said...

We would love one of each. Those are awesome.

Lisa Romney
3996 Aura Dr.
SLC, UT 84124

The Romneys said...

Thanks for sending these our way. I can't wait to hang them in our house.