
This goof has the funniest sense of humor. This week her favorite game has been taking the beginning of a sentence and putting ridiculous endings on it.
Examples:
No, I DON'T want to take a bath in JELLY!
No, I DON'T want to put socks on my ears!
or
I'm so hungry, I could eat a DOVE!
I'm so hungry, I could eat a BICYCLE!
She goes on, and on, and on... (of course letting Mom and Dad take turns too)
A 'Birthday Bunny.' Anyone? Anyone? I haven't figured it out yet. It involves some running around, music and maybe a blindfold?

Mom and Dad got to take turns being the Birthday Bunny too.
6 comments:
Oh how I love 2 year olds! And birthday bunnies, of course. :)
Oh, I love it!!!! That is so totally cute. I'm glad you recorded it for us to enjoy (and for posterity, too, of course)!
oh i hope to hear some of that soon when we see her! so cute!
Katie, how I wish I lived by you! Ada is just so stinkin' funny! And smart. Really, it takes brains to be able to play with words like that. I'm sure she gets her fabulous sense of humor from her parents. :) You guys are some of the funniest people I know. Love you!
oh my heavens that was just the cutest post ever!!
I would like to see the photos of your mom and dad playing birthday bunny too :) So funny!
Post a Comment