Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A jelly in the belly

is worth two on the conveyor belt.
I don't know who was more excited. Me, or Ada. I love myself a good factory tour.
Too bad we couldn't use cameras past the lobby. Just imagine one of the BEST factory tours EVER. Then add on some sampling along the way.
And a group purchase of 20 pounds of Belly Flops.

Loved it.

6 comments:

Laurie said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! I am so jealous! That looks so fun!!!!

Christine said...

I love me some Jelly Belly factory tours, too!!! Looks like a fun time.

Mandy said...

I definitely want to tour that particular factory. I adore a good factory tour for sure!
Laurie... there is a great candy factory tour here in Salt Lake. Next time Katie visits, you should both go! In the meantime, I'll go with you... Gid LOVED it.
Speaking of a jelly in the belly, your little belly is quite cute Katie!

Shannon said...

Mmm. Jealous. That was one of my all time favorite outings as a kid. Also, you are rockin' that hat! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW super cool

Seamore Tomato said...

Ooo! I love that place - we used to go all the time when we lived in Berkeley. I hope you enjoy all of the belly flops.