Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Abbreviated (yet somehow still long) Longwood Gardens

The best part of the weekend was seeing les cousins play together.
Rex insisted on having his picture taken with each of his "favorite" plants. Then we came across the perfect one.
There were cool mosquito-eating-fish in the lily ponds.
11 years ago (check my math?) we went to Longwood Gardens with Chrissy when she came out to meet the family. What a great 11 years its been.

Someday I will open my eyes in a picture. It's gotta happen at least once.
Children's garden. It rocks.
I have finally made it into the good graces of sweet May. She asked me to push her stroller. Yes!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Thank you so much for posting pictures of Peter's family, too. It is so nice to be able to see them.

Karen Lubek said...

I LOVE all the pics! MAN! I miss you guys!

Mandy said...

How fun. I cannot believe how big Pete and Chrissy's kids are!

Seamore Tomato said...

Oh! I miss you and your sweet family. And Longwood. And Philly.
What fun times you're having.
Hugs and kisses to all of you!

Real Life Roberts said...

WOW! That is really beautiful! I need to go sometime!