Amen! Adrienne got very good at pulling hair very quickly, I think because her sisters are constantly in her face showing their love for her. At least she's learned to defend herself. ;-)
such a sweet picture! Hayden's been singing nursery songs all day today so I need you to teach me so I can help him...or we just need to get together for a playdate:)
5 comments:
Amen! Adrienne got very good at pulling hair very quickly, I think because her sisters are constantly in her face showing their love for her. At least she's learned to defend herself. ;-)
such a sweet picture! Hayden's been singing nursery songs all day today so I need you to teach me so I can help him...or we just need to get together for a playdate:)
Lol- too many big squishy cuddles?
So cute. We have a sMother at our house, too. Her name is Kelly.
too, too cute!
Post a Comment