Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hey Beantown!

After bidding my brother a fond farewell (off to college) we made a quick stop in Boston. Ada specifically packed these 'ruit 'nacks for Boston. What better place to enjoy them than Boston Common.
"Dad, I just need to rest a little. I'll be riiiiiight back."
We also hit a bit of the freedom trail and spent some time soaking up Boston's vibe. Our conclusion? Boston is one classy town.

Plymouth ho! It was right on our way down the coast. A very kind gentleman offered to take our picture, but someone (not mentioning names) was NOT in the mood.
Little Miss Grump strikes again.
Don't even try to pretend like we didn't see Plymouth Rock:

More to come!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Bah ha! That is exactly how I like to rest...slouched under a tree! Glad you guys had fun!

Jayson & Sara said...

You're hilarious! Love Ada.