I try not to gush too much, but lately I've been thinking that maybe life can't get much better than this. In the midst of the crying and grumpiness and whining and hugs and games and books and messes, I have felt overwhelmingly happy.
Hey Guys, Its Sean Rees here to say what a handsome little family you have. I can no longer in good conscience peruse your blog without commenting so there ya go.
6 comments:
Love. Love. Love. You are now a professional! Also, your kids are cutest, almost tied with Will. Love Peter's expression!
What a great place for your mind to be. :) And now I want strawberries.
maybe it has to do with those 2 cute little faces!!:)
Hey Guys, Its Sean Rees here to say what a handsome little family you have. I can no longer in good conscience peruse your blog without commenting so there ya go.
oh yeah, Tiff and I finally got on the blog bandwagon. Here it is: seanandtiffany.tumblr.com/
Sounds like a good phase of life! Love the photos! And I love our new print. I have it framed and hanging in the kitchen!
Post a Comment