Monday, March 26, 2012

a plethora of pictures

Can you blame me? It was such a beautiful morning.
An ocean of pinky-white.







Were there crowds? Was parking a huge pain? Will we definitely go again next year? A big fat yes to all three.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh, that made me homesick for the east. SO amazing. And so nice you live right there so you know EXACTLY when to go. Gorgeous, gorgeous pictures. Thanks for sharing Katie!

Laurie said...

Yup. I'm super jealous.

Lina said...

Wow, So beautiful! Love the pictures of all of you!

Seamore Tomato said...

So fun! We loved the blossoms when we were there. I agree that it's worth all the crazy.

This Old Farmhouse Millville said...

What beautiful trees. I love this time of year.

s e a n said...

Am I the only one that sees your little girl has super powers? She's floating again. And this time she doesn't even need her magic galoshes. Hope my kids are this magical.