Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sweetness

I love this girl.
Ada has three new friends. Oris, Doris and Daris. They like to eat lunch with her.

Ada, walking into the kitchen- "Ya know, I can do whatever I want." (grabs the chocolate frosted mini-wheats box and attempts to walk out of the room)

She also has a new pair of running shoes she looooves. She keeps begging for permission to wear them, even if they are a size too big. A warning to all other kids: One of these days Ada is going to be SUPER fast.

6 comments:

Christine said...

She is so cute!!! Just out of curiosity, are Oris, Doris and Daris friends with Joddy?

Katie said...

I think they know Joddy through Mucky. A friend-of-a-friend kind of thing.

Laurie said...

She looks so much older in that top picture. I love to hear about her cute personality. :) Did you ever read Alice the Fairy? There's the part about how she can fly- not very high, but very fast. Ada will fly fast in her new sneakers.

Jennilee said...

she seems like just the best!! what a fun girl!!

s e a n said...

She might be fast in her running shoes some day but you're glossing over the fact that she can already float in her galoshes.

This Old Farmhouse Millville said...

She is a very beautiful girl! I love her fashion sense!