Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happy One Year big guy!

I had all kinds of delectable meals planned for this guy.  Instead, he used his birthday rights and declined all solid food in exchange for bottles.  And cake.


 Ada gladly took on the role of birthday assistant- helping him open and play with each toy.  She also did a great job cutting out squares of fabric to make this present.
 Happy Birthday Peter!

10 comments:

Christine said...

Happy birthday to cute Peter! Hard to believe it's been a year...

Jennilee said...

happy birthday little guy!! i can't believe a year has gone by and we haven't even met the little guy:( awesome present with the fabric and wetwipe box!!

Laurie said...

Happy birthday, Peter! What a fun birthday! He got good loot, too!

Karen Lubek said...

I sure do love those two little cuties. Can't wait to see them and hug them again.

Lina said...

Love those cute pictures of those cute kids! Happy Birthday, Peter!

Seamore Tomato said...

Happy Birthday to a really cute one-year-old!

Jenny said...

Oh he is soooo adorable! Happy belated birthday! Ada is such a good, darling big sister. I'll have to remember that gift idea, it's a great one! Miss you guys more than ever.

This Old Farmhouse Millville said...

Your kids are adorable! I can't believe he is 1 already.

kelly said...

can't believe the little man is one! he started out off-the-charts cute and has somehow managed to stay there the whole time. happy birthday to one of the cutest guys around.

Sarah said...

I love the fabric in the wet wipes box idea! Genius!