She has:
been a good little birthday present,

learned how tricky parents can be,

played some tricks of her own,

turned into a robo-baby,

lounged on this kickin quilt from her mom,

been the apple of Grandma's eye

and has been generally cute in every way.
5 comments:
Thank you for posting all these very cute pictures!!! I love them.
Yay, such a sweet baby! Looks at those skinny little newborn legs. I love that. Your quilt is beautiful too. Good job, domestic goddess!
Oh my goodness. What an alert little baby. We are so happy to see the new pictures. We check the blog more often than we will admit. Love it!
Love the pics. She is so precious. I love her little mouth in the last picture. I hope Katie is feeling better and I hope both of you are getting rest.
Wow, they say infants don't smile until after a month old but I'd say that she looks pretty happy.
Post a Comment