
I met the mayor of Philly this week. Not because I'm important, but because I tag along with people who are. He was wearing a sweet pinstripe suit. Sadly however, he was not wearing a satin "Mayor" sash.

Pres. Monson announced a Philadelphia temple at conference this weekend. Some pretty reliable rumors put the site at Broad and Spring Garden, an intersection just north of downtown that I know well. I have volunteered the past 2 years doing some pro bono work at a state agency there. This is one of two sweet murals visible from the corner.

The Phillies are going to the NLCS. No love for the LA Doghairs.

Made in PA, just like her mom.
3 comments:
Cool! I am glad you liek where you live. Your little ADA just make it even SWEETER. That mural is awesome.
Good post. Bummer about the Mayor Sash, but I think that only happens in Oz. Great mural. Love Ada's picture the best.
Murals like that are one of my favorite things about big cities. Very exciting that you guys are getting a temple too! Also, Ada is seriously adorable and I think she has your nose, Glen. :)
Post a Comment