Monday, October 27, 2008

one month


to celebrate, ada started losing her hair. good bye dark fuzz!

6 comments:

Mel said...

She is so adorable. I can't believe that she is one month already. Where does the time go?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it has been a month either but then I can't believe mine are all teenagers now! Enjoy her while you can well befor she is a snotty teenager..jk.

Shannon said...

What a cute dress! Love it. She has a beautiful smile too!

Anonymous said...

Dear Ada,
Don't worry about loosing your hair. I'm sporting a mullet.
Love Ella

Alex said...

Dark fuzz is for babies. Not big girls.

Sarah said...

My BEAUTIFUL KATIE! It has been about 4 years since I last saw you sweet girl/woman (we're older I guess). I have wondered about you from time to time and wished I knew what was up with you. I was wishing upon a star. AND... I just found you! It's your roomie from the hood. The glen hood that is. Now I can stalk you every day by looking at your blog. So you live in Philly? I'm still in my hometown. Email me: my first name my middle name lynn my last name (same ol' one) @ yahoo. There are no periods or underscores in there. We can help each other say Le Livre du mormon and el libro de mormon. I always remember u w/the phone: ES PARA TI! Love you!!! Oh and congrats on the beautiful baby! Nice mini-me for you!