you guys are too funny.
Too dang cute! I love the theme. Good job sewing, Katie. You are so talented.
Totally great! Those are so fun! I love it.
Katie, you got skills. That Slurpee costume is RAD.
Oh my gosh those are so funny. You two are so good for each other....your poor kid...jk. She is the cutest weiner I have ever seen. Good idea!!
what? no relish?!!too stinkin' cuteDrea and Ella
You guys look fantastic. Cami's a lion this year, but I'm making my sister be the lion tamer.
Love the costumes! You guys always come up with the best.
I just laughed my head off. I really do think you guys are about the coolest people I know. Some folks just got it goin' on! Love you gons.
I hope you guys have a really good party to go to so you can win some kind of costume contest! -Cousin Tara
amazing! I absolutely love it!
Nice. I love the coordinated costumes, especially that 4 week old hot dog!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
you guys are too funny.
Too dang cute! I love the theme. Good job sewing, Katie. You are so talented.
Totally great! Those are so fun! I love it.
Katie, you got skills. That Slurpee costume is RAD.
Oh my gosh those are so funny. You two are so good for each other....your poor kid...jk. She is the cutest weiner I have ever seen. Good idea!!
what? no relish?!!
too stinkin' cute
Drea and Ella
You guys look fantastic. Cami's a lion this year, but I'm making my sister be the lion tamer.
Love the costumes! You guys always come up with the best.
I just laughed my head off. I really do think you guys are about the coolest people I know. Some folks just got it goin' on! Love you gons.
I hope you guys have a really good party to go to so you can win some kind of costume contest!
-Cousin Tara
amazing! I absolutely love it!
Nice. I love the coordinated costumes, especially that 4 week old hot dog!
Post a Comment