the pressure of halloween; you never know what to go as
ada has already started thinking:
one eyed-bart the pirate (her personal favorite right now)...
wolfgang amadeus...
with plenty of time to keep thinking. are YOU ready?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cute! I do not want to worry about halloween. And I told my kids I am done buying costumes so they better figure something out on their own. In my opinion they are too old to go trick or treating I am giving the option to go to the State Fair instead.
4 comments:
Cute! I do not want to worry about halloween. And I told my kids I am done buying costumes so they better figure something out on their own. In my opinion they are too old to go trick or treating I am giving the option to go to the State Fair instead.
hmm, the pirate sure is cute, but i've always been partial to a hot dog. ada, you would make such a cute hot dog, get back to me on that.
I agree with Ada. I like bart the one-eyed pirate.
One-eyed bar the pirate. Definitely.
Post a Comment