It was wonderful to have so many people there for Ada's Blessing on Sunday! This is how it made us feel:
The Fewkes Grandparents
The Lubeck Crew
A big thank you to those who were able to travel to be with us, as well as to those who were there in their thoughts.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my gosh her little outfit is so cute! Love the colors together. I miss dressing a little girl...believe me no fun when they are teenagers. So happy for yout o have family there on your special day. You have a cute little family!
FUN!!! Wish I could have been there in person. Glen, you are much taller than 6'2". You totally TOWER over Dad. I know, at 5'8"ish, you would tower over him, but you tower by a couple of floors!
What a sweet little baby girl you have. You dress her so well. Way to go. I'm glad that so much of your family could be there for the blessing. Very fun.
You've been holding out on me! An R6 blog!!! And what are you going to do if you ever move away from the R6? We miss it. (Ha ha! Like the R5 is so different.)
Ada was beautiful on Sunday. I loved the dress. And the frog suit isn't nearly so bad as you made it out to be.
Katie - it's Janice (Burton). I saw your blog on your facebook page. Your little girl is Darling! I have two little girls now. Ages 3 and 2. That's great that you guys live in Philly (or near it) makes it convenient to go to the temple once it is dedicated!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh her little outfit is so cute! Love the colors together. I miss dressing a little girl...believe me no fun when they are teenagers. So happy for yout o have family there on your special day. You have a cute little family!
FUN!!! Wish I could have been there in person. Glen, you are much taller than 6'2". You totally TOWER over Dad. I know, at 5'8"ish, you would tower over him, but you tower by a couple of floors!
She is such a cutie! How wonderful to have all the fam there. Sweet Ada...lovely lovely lovlely!
Auntie Deb
What a sweet little baby girl you have. You dress her so well. Way to go. I'm glad that so much of your family could be there for the blessing. Very fun.
You've been holding out on me! An R6 blog!!! And what are you going to do if you ever move away from the R6? We miss it. (Ha ha! Like the R5 is so different.)
Ada was beautiful on Sunday. I loved the dress. And the frog suit isn't nearly so bad as you made it out to be.
She looks like Glen in that smiley pic. Congrats you guys.
Katie - it's Janice (Burton). I saw your blog on your facebook page. Your little girl is Darling! I have two little girls now. Ages 3 and 2. That's great that you guys live in Philly (or near it) makes it convenient to go to the temple once it is dedicated!
Post a Comment