LOL! You guys are hilarious. Ada's mustache is my favorite. Nice handlebar shape.
That's awesome! Where did you get those?
You guys ROCK! YOu are so funny. Excellent Christmas card picture. Looking forward to getting one in the mail.
That is so funny. I love that even Ada got one. :) Merry Christmas!
I LOVE IT! Why don't we think of such wonderful things?! We are definitely missing out on the great fun life can bring.
So funny! it's great to stumble upon your blog. Ada is adorable!
That's awesome!
Fewkey Fewkes...Love the 'staches and the blog :) Have a Merry one and let's get together in the new year.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
LOL! You guys are hilarious. Ada's mustache is my favorite. Nice handlebar shape.
That's awesome! Where did you get those?
You guys ROCK! YOu are so funny. Excellent Christmas card picture. Looking forward to getting one in the mail.
That is so funny. I love that even Ada got one. :) Merry Christmas!
I LOVE IT! Why don't we think of such wonderful things?! We are definitely missing out on the great fun life can bring.
So funny! it's great to stumble upon your blog. Ada is adorable!
That's awesome!
Fewkey Fewkes...Love the 'staches and the blog :)
Have a Merry one and let's get together in the new year.
Post a Comment