Monday, December 1, 2008

ya big ol' turkey


ada loves turkey day!

update on rolling: after two days of non-stop rolling, she decided she had been there done that. no one else besides me had seen her roll. shes trying to make me out as a big fat liar! at least i have photographic proof.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

That is the cutest grin ever!

Alex said...

The same phenomenon occurs in our house. When Jon comes home from work I say, look what Jackson can do. I try to get him to do whatever trick it was he had done for me several times earlier in the day. And then Jackson proceeds to look at us like we are aliens from another planet and crawl back to his toys.

Anonymous said...

What a smile!! She is way beyond her years I mean months..heehee. Thanks for B-day wishes!!

Janice said...

2 months already! They grow fast. Photographic proof will help you along in A LOT of the children "wonders".

Laurie said...

Cute smile and cute turkey!!! Did you make it? Where did you get the pattern? You have been a busy bee! I want a turkey, too. Let me know!

daiseedeb said...

Ada is a doll! What a wonderful grin! Two months old and rolling? She is a genius! ; )

Amanda K said...

I'm a total blog stalker-- I hope you guys are doing well. We would love to have you over for dinner, it's only been like umm nine months. Anyway, I hope everything is going well and it's all good, Caleb never rolled over for me-- only for Pete!