
1 Cut Copy - In Ghost Colours
2 Vampire Weekend - Vampire Weekend
3 Crystal Castles - Crystal Castles
4 Madlib - WLIB AM
5 DJ /rupture - Uproot
6 Portishead - Third
7 Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago
8 The Mountain Goats- Heretic Pride
9 Q-tip - The Renaissance
10 The Ruby Suns – Sea Lion
Honorary 10th anniversary album: Black Star - Black Star (honorable mention: Amon Tobin - Permutation)
Honorary 25th anniversary album: REM - Murmur
3 comments:
I have only heard of REM. Maybe that's because it's their 25th anniversary album and was "it" when I was a teenager. I am so way out of touch. Thanks for the age reminder - haha!
I am with Christine...dang I am old. I only recognized Q-Tip and REM. I am out of it too!!! I wil so take your word for the best of 08 list!!
guess you weren't feeling the new kids on the block album
Post a Comment