Too cute! I can't believe she's four months already.
WOW she is cute. She looks so proper in the first pic...too funny!
That's cute! Funny how babies TOTALLY know what to do when it comes to drinking some milk, but are a little unsure when it comes to spoons!!
She did pretty good, especially for the first time!Love the miss manners pic....she is such a doll!
What a good sport! And what a cutie.
Not too shabby for a first timer! The first rice cereal liquid is always interesting. I can't believe she's old enough for that already. How fun!
i had a good laugh. what a little sweetie!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Too cute! I can't believe she's four months already.
WOW she is cute. She looks so proper in the first pic...too funny!
That's cute! Funny how babies TOTALLY know what to do when it comes to drinking some milk, but are a little unsure when it comes to spoons!!
She did pretty good, especially for the first time!
Love the miss manners pic....she is such a doll!
What a good sport! And what a cutie.
Not too shabby for a first timer! The first rice cereal liquid is always interesting. I can't believe she's old enough for that already. How fun!
i had a good laugh. what a little sweetie!
Post a Comment