
Pennsylvania Chronicle and Universal Advertiser
July 4 - July 11, 1768.
Printed just down the road almost 250 years ago.
This is my latest absurdity. I'm hanging this baby on my office wall. The document is in great shape and I think it looks super sharp in that floating frame.
Nerdery. Can't stop. Won't stop.
5 comments:
Cool Glen...nice score!
I had to look this one up.
That's really cool, Glen... Where did you find it?
I got it at this super exclusive boutique ... called ebay. You can actually find alot of cool old documents on there. I had been watching for a couple of months to find the right newspaper at the right price.
Hey, this is a comment on a much earlier post, but I wanted you to see it, in case you didn't already know....
http://www.seriouseats.com/2008/12/kelloggs-saves-mothers-cookies-acquires-recipes-trademarks.html
Cool, I love stuff like that too. The nerdery doesn't stop at our house either only with us it is computer style. Maybe we are related? Beautiful baby too!
Post a Comment