Friday, January 16, 2009

when the dog bites

ada would like to share a few of her favorite things

socks (ok this is actually one of mom's favorites)


her friend the frog


fingers


sitting up via bumbo or parents- really any way she can make it happen.


being funny

6 comments:

Alex said...

She is so adorable. Really, how do you ever get anything done? It is just so much fun to look at her!

Shannon said...

She's such a cutie! I love the backwards stretch to see her little frog friend. How fun.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. I love the last picture. What a smiler!

Janice said...

She's so cute! Those quilts are gorgeous!! Did you make all of them/some of them? Did your mom make some too? I really hope to get quilting one of these days when I feel brave enough!! (Yikes!) I'm reading books about quilting like crazy in hopes some of it will stick!

Laurie said...

seriously- does she always suck those fingers??? That is hilarious! Like mother, like daughter! Ruby sucked those two fingers once and i got really excited, but alas. It was just once.

Seamore Tomato said...

Devin was saying today how much he was hoping to have some Ada time soon. You'll have to bring her over one of these evenings. And I promise not to touch her! :) She is adorable and we love her tons!