Friday, March 27, 2009

Brain Atrophy

It's that time again! Ada's month mark was yesterday so I pulled out the camera and took a few pictures.


Unfortunately, my brain forgot to tell me it was leaving early for spring break. After realizing my goof a few hours later, I sheepishly pulled out the camera again.

Let this be a lesson to you, children. Eat your vegetables.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's laughing at your mistake in the first pic. silly mommy
drea

Jayson & Sara said...

I just thought you had a wonder baby that could sit at 3 months!!

Katie said...

Yeah, I figure if I keep going downhill, and Ada keeps progressing, we'll meet at the mental age of about a 3-year old.

Shannon said...

Too funny. Crazy how fast the time flies. Hope you are having lots of fun with that cute baby!

Anonymous said...

My gosh she is too cute! She is such a happy baby! You are lucky such a sweet spirit in your home.

Alex said...

Wow. What a big girl. Next time we're together, Jackson will pass on some fashion advice that he's been gathering.

Laurie said...

oh, the cuteness of that girl! I like that necklace, too.

kelly said...

she is WAY too cute!