Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sweetie McGee


A big fan of her command-module,...

not a big fan of bananas.

6 comments:

David said...

That's funny. Ruby agrees about the "Command module", but she respectfully disagrees about bananas.

Christine said...

I'm with you, Ada. I don't care for bananas either.

robyn said...

oh sweet little ada. she can put a smile on my face so fast.

Alex said...

SO fun. I love her face with the bananas. Jackson didn't like them at first either. He eats at least one a day now. I don't know what he likes more: eating the food or being able to say the word.

Anonymous said...

I like her space ship. I love her smile!

Alyson Turley said...

You know something? Theo used to hate bananas too. Now he tries to cram an entire banana in his mouth. Seriously. We're talking chipmunk cheeks. So, all I'm saying is, your girl might change her stripes soon.