What an absolute doll in her little easter bonnet. I love them all, but the one on the bench is my favorite for some reason. It enhances her littleness and cuteness! Lucky you to live in doll land! ; )
so cute! dave and i are huge fans of the bonnet. and did you make her cute little dress? please tell me you guys have some family out this way so we will see you guys and that little cutie of yours soon. miss you!
11 comments:
SO precious! I love yellow!
no apologies needed she is adorable! What a cute picture of her on the bench.
WOW! Yellow is her color. She is so photogenic....you are lucky. I like the yellow flowers int he background. What a sweetie.
OH, the cuteness! I love it! Indulge more often!
So so beautiful - both Ada and dress. Thank you for sharing the pictures. She is so precious!
What an absolute doll in her little easter bonnet. I love them all, but the one on the bench is my favorite for some reason. It enhances her littleness and cuteness! Lucky you to live in doll land! ; )
SO CUTE!!
so cute! dave and i are huge fans of the bonnet. and did you make her cute little dress? please tell me you guys have some family out this way so we will see you guys and that little cutie of yours soon. miss you!
Please, indulge more often... oh, Laurie already said that... darn. Well, I mean it, anyway :)
What a little darling!!! I love yellow on little girls!
loving the one on the park bench.
Post a Comment