Ada is discovering that she has much better ideas than mom or dad. She is also discovering how to make her ideas a reality. Over the past few days I have tried to get a good 7 Month shot of Ada, and several attempts ended up like this:
or this:
(She did start out sitting up, but she feels that boppy pillows are a waste if not used correctly.)
*Please note, the 7 month sign is strategically placed out of reach. And yes, she still got it after this picture.



4 comments:
Two dang funny! LOVE IT!
I have hundreds of pictures of the back of Davin's head. I place most of the blame on my OLD, SLOW camera, but the rest of it goes to the squirmy worm. I like that she uses the boppy as a lounge. Too cute.
Totally get you about the baby boss. My only question is how can I work for two bosses?
So cute!!
Post a Comment