Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mona Lisa

My sister recently commented on how smiley Ada is in pictures and asked me how I pulled it off. I think she was looking for tricks to coax some smiles out of her own 1 year old. Sadly, my tricks are for naught. Ada is now a Difficult Child to Photograph. To illustrate- My friend and I took a smocking class together and made coordinating Easter dresses for our little girls. In August we finally got around to taking pictures of our dollies (yes, Easter pictures in August,... and I'm posting about it in September). My heart reaches out to anyone trying to take a picture of more than one child at a time.










And the winner is:

A big fat thanks to Ada and A for putting up with their crazy moms. Also, a big fat thanks to L for making dresses together! I say next we start a mandolin band, and make our girls learn how to do the Rocky Mountain two-step. Hellooooo ward talent show!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Your dresses turned out so great! I am so impressed with your sewing skills. Ada really has the cutest little smile. Taking pictures of more than one kid is very hard though. I rarely get one of both my boys looking at the camera and smiling.

Seamore Tomato said...

I can't believe that you posted all of the bad pictures! It's even more funny because you haven't seen the pictures that I didn't send to you...

Mandolin band here we come!

Laurie said...

Gosh, those dresses are cute! And I love the hat. :)

Anonymous said...

Those little dresses are so darn cute. Ada has a beautiful smile.