

She wasn't quite sure what to do with this massive hunk of deliciousness. She was pretty timid until we cut out a tiny slice for her.

Still pretty clean. But the flash was too bright.

Baby Doll ended up being the best present BY FAR. Ada knew exactly how to give Baby Doll bottles and take her for walks. There are lots of hugs involved too.

We sure do love this little girl.
Sorry Glen. I didn't take any pictures of you eating your cake the next day,.... but I love you too.
5 comments:
Wow. A whole year already. Such a cute little birthday girl. Glad you got to have family with you to celebrate.
Happy Birthday! I think we should continue the celebrations and go to Sleepy Hollow! When can you guys go?
Can't believe it has been a year. I was expecting another month mark. She is so cute. Happy Birthday Ada and Glen!
so cute! i can't believe how grown up she is. we especially loved the picture where her eyes are closed. such a cute little girl.
Happy Birthday cutie Ada!!! I love it how little girls are so taken with dolls!!! She'll be a great mommy someday, just like her mommy!
Post a Comment