Saturday, October 3, 2009

I'm a Cutter

Katie and I have taken to carving linoleum blocks for printing.
Honest Abe is my latest one.

I'm pleased with the result.

Art is for the people! Anybody want one? I'll send it to you, signed and numbered, no cost. Just email or facebook me your address.

Any ideas for the next one? I've got the bug.

(P.S. - These were taken with our old camera that was made before focus was invented. Hopefully we will get our good one fixed soon.)

6 comments:

Christine said...

Totally love them. You are so talented. I swear I don't have any drawing genes. I drew a dinosaur on the chalkboard at school one day and all my sixth graders told me it looked like a hand. Yes, a hand.

Amanda K said...

I'm so jealous. Not fair. Cutest little girl ever and you're totally talented. Why do some people get everything?

Shannon said...

Wait, you carved that?!? That is amazing. Really.

robyn said...

Incredible Glen! I am always so impressed.

lisa said...

This is so cool! I'm trying to wrap my mind around first carving out the empty spaces of a design like that and on top of that doing it backward so it would print right on paper and... wow. yall are awesome.

Sheri said...

I didn't know you guys were carvers....can you do a portrait of Krister for me? awesome