Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Quiz:

Believe it or not, these pictures are of two totally different people! Can you figure out which pictures are of a famous movie star and which pictures are of the impersonator?
A:

B:

C:

D:

E:


Tricky, ...eh?

11 comments:

Shannon said...

Best baby costume. EVER. Did you make it? Awesome.

Alexis said...

Very, very cute. She seems like she has experience in shaking those maracas! Did she wear that headdress all night? That is impressive.

Seamore Tomato said...

It turned out so well. I love it! She's so cute.

Laurie said...

You guys are hilarious! So did you make up the pattern? I love the feathers. :)

Unknown said...

Too cute!!! Love the costume choice!

Christine said...

She is so dang cute!!! Totally love the pictures of cute Ada. What an awesome costume. Did she really keep that thing on her head? Tuff would have pulled it right off!

Sheri said...

hands down - you guys rock. after the hot dog and now this stunt, I will officially be checking in on Ada's Halloween costumes every year.

Mandy said...

LOVE it! You go, Katie girl! You are one awesome mom!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest costume I have seen in a long time. Aww she is so adorable. You guys are awesome!

Jen said...

You guys are just so dang creative!! Totally love it!!

robyn said...

i hope you entered her in something. she's adorable! she is better than the original chiquita banana.