My insider trading tip of the week: Buy stock in coal.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Aww poor Ada! Priceless picture. The little girl I babysit talk about Santa all the time then we took her to see Santa and she flipped out....she was so scared. Maybe next year!!
Cami would only go close enough to Santa last year to get her bag of candy. We'll see what happens on Saturday when we go see him again. Poor Ada. I remember being so terrified of Santa. All of my siblings were too and were afraid that he'd really come to our house. Obviously, we weren't big Santa believers.
We saw a scene just like that one yesterday when we took our girls for pictures. It has to be the age. My girls loved up Santa and it's their first time sitting on his lap and asking for things for Christmas. She'll come around. I still think buying stock in coal is a good idea though.
6 comments:
Aww poor Ada! Priceless picture. The little girl I babysit talk about Santa all the time then we took her to see Santa and she flipped out....she was so scared. Maybe next year!!
Cami would only go close enough to Santa last year to get her bag of candy. We'll see what happens on Saturday when we go see him again. Poor Ada. I remember being so terrified of Santa. All of my siblings were too and were afraid that he'd really come to our house. Obviously, we weren't big Santa believers.
hahaha, i sure hope you didn't hurt santa's feelings cause we all know what happens when we do....:)
Haha... Thats how Grace is too. Never trust a grown person in costume.
We saw a scene just like that one yesterday when we took our girls for pictures. It has to be the age. My girls loved up Santa and it's their first time sitting on his lap and asking for things for Christmas. She'll come around. I still think buying stock in coal is a good idea though.
*we saw a girl her age crying - not my girls crying. After I posted it looked like it might be a little confusing. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment