Ooooh. I'd like any good tips that the book has. Please share! And no, you haven't failed. 25 cents is a lot more frugal than buying the book (unless you get it for 25 cents at the D.I.).
The book was alright. I got a few tips here and there, but most of the things are common sense. (buy things from thrift stores and garage sales)
Two things that intrigued me from the food chapter: 1- freeze brownie squares for sack lunches. Quick treat, and they help keep things cool. 2- freeze breakfast burritos. Has anyone tried this? I wonder how it would work out...
5 comments:
Ooooh. I'd like any good tips that the book has. Please share! And no, you haven't failed. 25 cents is a lot more frugal than buying the book (unless you get it for 25 cents at the D.I.).
I am with Christine...Good start. And yes please share some tips.
books at DI are at least 50 cents. good job, Katie.
What??? Your library makes you pay to reserve??? What a rip-off!
The book was alright. I got a few tips here and there, but most of the things are common sense. (buy things from thrift stores and garage sales)
Two things that intrigued me from the food chapter:
1- freeze brownie squares for sack lunches. Quick treat, and they help keep things cool.
2- freeze breakfast burritos. Has anyone tried this? I wonder how it would work out...
Post a Comment