Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Roundup

Sadly, we did not bring our camera to California... so I had to steal pictures from other family blogs.
Ada's new best friend, Kermit. (She really likes the Muppet Show)
Family nativity with two baby Jesus', and a toga-ed angel.
The whole gang
One month and one day apart. Thanks L.A. Fewkes for the cute shirt!
A most satisfying Christmas.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Ada is getting so big! I still remember the first time I saw her at church! What a little beauty! We need to get together soon!

Shannon said...

Ahh a California Christmas! Looks wonderful. Definitely a cute new shirt on little Ada. She is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Cute....I like her toga look. WOW the family pic is awesome.

Mandy said...

Mmmmmm, a nice warm Christmas too. Ada is sure a cute little gal. I love her shirt that matches her cousin's. :)

Alex said...

Look at all those fun Fewkes! That is a fun picture to see. And Ada is adorable, as always.