Friday, January 15, 2010

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

That's what we wanted to find out, so we bought this:

We haven't located her yet (we must still be gumshoes.)

In the meantime, we are memorizing countries. I think I have South and Central America down. Time to pull out the blank map worksheet from fifth grade to test our smarts.

This is our favorite purchase of 2010 to date.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I want one! Where did you get it???

Katie said...

thank you target

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, this is one of my new year's resolutions-which hopefully are not like wishes which do not come true if you share them with others-I want to memorize all of the countries of the world. I need some of those 5th grade maps. We should administer a test via internet to ourselves at the end of the year. The loser mails a bubble gum tongue to the top-scorer. loser also must take shots of Noni. Thanks for reminding me about my resolution.