she is so funny. man i miss that little girl!! oh and ya'll too hehe
Such cute pictures of a cute little girl!!
I love that she is talking! So many changes since we saw her one month ago. So cute!!!
So cute! We need to get the girls together again soon, this time to actually play! :) Hope to see you guys soon!
Aww I love baby-speak. My kids snarf down fruit snacks in milliseconds too. :)
I love the pic of her and her baby. So cute! Her smile makes me smile.
are those christmas presents i see? what did you decide to get?
ooh yes! the doll house was a great used one I found on craigslist. she got quite a few little people things for Christmas, and she loves them all.
oh my gosh, her feeding her doll is too cute! so concentrated. i love it.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
she is so funny. man i miss that little girl!! oh and ya'll too hehe
Such cute pictures of a cute little girl!!
I love that she is talking! So many changes since we saw her one month ago. So cute!!!
So cute! We need to get the girls together again soon, this time to actually play! :) Hope to see you guys soon!
Aww I love baby-speak. My kids snarf down fruit snacks in milliseconds too. :)
I love the pic of her and her baby. So cute! Her smile makes me smile.
are those christmas presents i see? what did you decide to get?
ooh yes! the doll house was a great used one I found on craigslist. she got quite a few little people things for Christmas, and she loves them all.
oh my gosh, her feeding her doll is too cute! so concentrated. i love it.
Post a Comment